summer DAYS AT THE J - a Summer Packed with Fun!
Registration is now OPEN!!
Sibling discounts also offered – save $100 on the second (and third, and fourth) child in your family when signing up for the same session!
A Traditional Day Camp for Children 3-1st Grade
Speciality Camps for Kids with Passion
A Summer Dance Camp in Westchester, NY. Dancers entering 6th grade and up have an extraordinary opportunity to train with professionals at the JCCMW’s Dance Summer Intensive.
We offer beautiful spacious studios and a holistic approach to dance
Ages: 12-18/grades 6-12
- 2 week options or full summer, Monday, June 28 – Friday, August 6 from 10:30am – 1:30pm.
- Each day begins with an hour and a half technique class taught by former professionals in the field, followed by pointe, variations, ballet in the pool or PBT (a conditioning method developed specifically for ballet dancers)
- All classes taught by experienced professional dancers in their field
- All classes held in the building, Monday-Thursday, 10:30 AM-1:30 PM
Dance Intensive Junior
Designed for the younger pre-pointe dancer.
Dancers will begin their day with a technique class followed by classical variations
Throughout the week other classes will include:
- ballet in the pool
- dance history
- PBT (a conditioning method developed specifically for ballet dancers)
- stage-makeup, or costume design
Gymnastics Ninja Adventure
A summer gymnastics program for gymnasts of all ages and abilities. Boys and Girls. Going beyond traditional gymnastics programs to incorporate tumbling, ninja challenges, parkour and more!
9am – 4pm
The Gymnastics Ninja Adventure is comprised of several “workshop weeks” to ensure each participant reaches their full potential over the course of 6 weeks. Your child’s day will consist of six coached rotations, including apparatus training, recreational activities, strength and flexibility. Come flip, swing, jump, and fly through the curriculum with us.
-Gymnastics -Cheer -Parkour -Dance, Creative Movement
All Important details
- Children are grouped by age. Please register for the age/grade level your child will enter in September.
- Drop off will take place in our Main Parking Lot. We will meet you at the car in our drop-off circle. Parents need to complete the LiveSafe daily health check questionnaire each day for their camper – a green check will give you admission. Parents are not allowed in the building.
- Pick up will be from the marquee tent in the Main Parking Lot.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times except while the camper is in the pool.
- Campers should bring a packed lunch, 1-2 snacks and a labelled water bottle. We ask you to provide kosher style meals and respect our nut policy. We are unable to refrigerate and/or heat lunches.
- Campers 4 and older in the Day Camp will swim at least twice a week. Other programs will swim at least once a week. Bring your own towel!