For all programs taking place after July 1, 2017, an annual, non-refundable security surcharge will be charged as follows (some exclusions apply):
- Security: $80 for Individuals, $136 for Families (two or more family members of any age).
The JCC accepts the following payment methods: Checks, cash, MasterCard, Visa and American Express. There is a $35 fee for all returned checks.
Payment plans are available for an additional fee. Please inquire at (914) 472 3300 x313.
- A $50 processing fee will be applied to refunds prior to the ﬁrst class.
- An additional withdrawal fee of 25% of the program fee may be applied after the ﬁrst class. Refunds may not be available after the second class.
- All other programs and activities are non-refundable unless otherwise speciﬁed.
- Security surcharge payments are not refundable.
The JCC offers a limited number of scholarships for those in financial need. Please contact Susan Groner at (914) 472 3300 x269 to request an application.