Registration Fee & Security Surcharge
An annual registration fee and a security surcharge are required. The non-refundable fees are as follows:
- Registration: $50 for Individuals of any age, $95 for Families (two or more family members of any age).
- Security: $45 for Individuals, $80 for Families (two or more family members of any age).
Most single events and short-term programs with a maximum of three sessions are not subject to the registration fee.
The JCC accepts the following payment methods: Checks, cash, MasterCard, Visa and American Express. There is a $35 fee for all returned checks.
Payment plans are available for an additional fee. Please inquire at (914) 472 3300 x313.
- A $50 processing fee will be applied to refunds prior to the ﬁrst class.
- An additional withdrawal fee of 25% of the program fee may be applied after the ﬁrst class. Refunds may not be available after the second class.
- All other programs and activities are non-refundable unless otherwise speciﬁed.
The JCC offers a limited number of scholarships for those in financial need. Please contact Jill Kaufman at (914) 472 3300 x313 to request an application.