From our popular Senior Connections, to the Men’s Club morning coffees, to fitness, dance, and art classes, and ENGAGE’s volunteer program, there are plenty of ways for you to find your groove at the JCCMW.
The JCCMW’s Senior Connections offers cultural, social and current affairs programs for seniors from September-June each year.
Interested in films? Music? Current events? Cultural programs? Book discussions with authors? Want to celebrate Jewish culture, Jewish holidays and general holidays with others? We offer these programs and more for local seniors!
Senior Passports (SP) are available for people ages 65 and over. SP holders can attend all daytime events listed here, unless otherwise indicated. Program prices as follows:
We hope our Senior Connections Programs will resume in September – please check back.
Senior Men’s Club – via Zoom!
Wednesdays and Fridays ongoing, 9.30am – 11.30am.
Join other senior men for weekly meetings, lively conversation and comradeship.
Please email Mara Roberge at email@example.com for the zoom links and passcodes
Senior Passports are available for seniors 65 and older to attend many of our daytime programs.
Some of the benefits for Senior Connections Passport Holders
- Be part of an exciting and thought-provoking community
- Welcoming and professional staff
- The opportunity for a hassle-free experience to attend as many programs as you would like
- Meet on Tuesdays-Fridays and occasional Sundays throughout the year
- Socialize over kosher-style lunch brought from home on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- A free Kosher lunch on select days (RSVP is required). Please check the calendar for dates where free lunch will be provided
- Ample parking is available
In case of inclement weather, please call: (914)- 725- 73300 for updates.
Adult Dance: The JCC offers Adult Ballet and Tap Classes, Zumba Fitness and Israeli Folk Dancing for adults.