working at summer days at the j
At JCCMW, we pride ourselves on the quality of our camp staff. All groups are led by experienced educators, supported by carefully vetted and trained counselors, many of whom attended JCCMW summer programs as campers themselves.
Do you enjoy working with kids? Are you patient, kind and responsible and have lots of energy? Do you have specialist skils you can teach?
We are seeking motivated, dedicated and trustworthy Counselors to help guide our campers (ages 3-7) throughout the summer. Must be willing to work hard, be a role model for others and participate in all summer activities (including swim). Must make a full summer commitment (June 28-August 6). Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Identify and meet campers needs
- Supervise campers throughout all camp programs
- Carry out camp programs and goals
- Guide group and campers in participating successfully in all aspects of camp activities
- Set positive examples for campers (be a role model)
- Assist and participate appropriately when group is at a specialty
- Maintain good public relations with campers and parents
- Follow all camp rules and regulations
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
COVID-19 considerations: Counselors must wear masks throughout the day. COVID protocols and regulations in place.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org