Gymnastics End-of-Summer Camp
What are we going to do? Gymnastics and lots of it. We will also add in other fun things like swimming, dance, and art!
Monday, August 15–Friday, September 16
(You will only attend the days for which you are registered.)
|Ages Five+||Full-day and half-day options|
|Ages Three–Four||Half-day options only|
|9:00 AM-12:00 PM||Preschool Gymnastics Summer Jam!|
|9:00 AM-12:00 PM||Gymnastics Summer Jam!|
|9:00 AM-3:00 PM||Gymnastics Summer Jam!|
Ages Three–Four: Must be three by July 1st
Rules and Policies
Rules of the Gym
- Stay safe and have fun!
- We teach progression and follow lesson plans to ensure proper form and skills are being taught to each gymnast.
- Observe the designated waiting areas, safety zones, and walking paths to avoid injury.
- We may have to wait our turn for a station.
- When a coach gives a direction, follow it. We always have your best interests at heart.
- Do not run through the gym.
- One person at a time, unless you are told otherwise
- Respect the coaches, instructors, staff, classmates, and the gym.
- Coaches and instructors are here to teach and guide the gymnasts.
- Other gymnastics staff members are available for bathroom runs, first aid, and general help with anything in the gym.
- Listen and Learn.
- It is fun to learn with friends, but it is also important to pay attention to instructions so that everyone knows the assignment and any other important information for that day/station/event.
- When you follow directions, you get the most out of your class and time each week.
- Do not leave your group or the gym without your coach’s permission.
General Gymnastics Policies
- Children must be dropped off with JCCMW Gymnastics staff at the door.
- Participants should bring a labeled water bottle.
- Label everything (backpacks, lunch boxes, shoes, water bottles, etc.) to make arrival and dismissal easier.
- All participants MUST be fully potty-trained.
- While bathrooms will be accessible, please be sure to have your children use the bathroom before coming to the JCCMW to avoid missed class time.
- Always ask to use the bathroom and someone will always take you there.
- We will have lockers available for use. Participants will be assigned a locker on the first day to ease the process of locating a space for their belongings.
- Hair must be tied back tightly and securely, out of the participant’s face
- Leotards are preferred for girls, but tight-fitting clothing is acceptable.
- No socks or tights with feet are to be worn in the gym.
- NO loose-fitting shirts, baggy shorts or pants, skirts, dresses, or jeans.
- Spaghetti strap tanks are also not acceptable as they cause a safety hazard.
- Form-fitting tees and shorts are preferred and highly recommended for all male gymnasts.
- Long, fitted athletic pants are also permitted.
- NO socks, tights, jeans, or loose-fitting clothing.
- No jewelry should be worn in the gym, especially dangling earrings, bulky bracelets, or necklaces of any kind.
- No headbands or hats.
- There is no food or drink allowed in the gym, with the exception of a water bottle.
- There are no early/aftercare options for this vacation program.