Dance Intensive Summer Camp at the JCCMW
A Summer Dance Camp in Westchester, NY. Dancers entering 6th grade and up have an extraordinary opportunity to train with professionals at the JCCMW’s Dance Summer Intensive.
We offer live music, beautiful spacious studios and a holistic approach to dance
- We offer beautiful spacious studios and a holistic approach to dance
- Ages: 12-18/grades 6-12
- 1 week options or full summer, Monday, June 28 – Thursday, August 6 from 10:30am – 1:30pm.
- Each day begins with a leveled ballet class at 10:30 AM followed by pointe/variations, PBT or pool class.
- All classes taught by experienced professional dancers in their field
- All classes held in the building, Monday-Thursday, 10:30 AM-1:30 PM
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
New - Dance Intensive junior
Designed for the younger pre-pointe dancer.
Dancers will begin their day with a technique class followed by classical variations
Throughout the week other classes will include:
- ballet in the pool
- dance history
- PBT (a conditioning method developed specifically for ballet dancers)
- stage-makeup, or costume design