Dance Intensive Summer Camp at the JCCMW
A Summer Dance Camp in Westchester, NY. Dancers entering 6th grade and up have an extraordinary opportunity to train with professionals at the JCCMW’s Dance Summer Intensive. >We offer live music, beautiful spacious studios and a holistic approach to dance.
- Ages: 12-18/grades 6-12
- 1 week options or full summer, Monday, June 28 – Thursday, August 6 from 10:30am – 1:30pm.
- Each day begins with a leveled ballet class at 10:30 AM followed by pointe/variations, PBT or pool class.
- All classes taught by experienced professional dancers in their field
- All classes held in the building, Monday-Thursday, 10:30 AM-1:30 PM
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
New - Dance Intensive junior
Designed for the younger pre-pointe dancer.
Ages 8-11, Monday-Friday, 9am-1:30pm
Dancers will begin their day with a technique class followed by classical variations. Throughout the week other classes will include:
- ballet in the pool
- dance history
- PBT (a conditioning method developed specifically for ballet dancers)
- stage-makeup, or costume design