Come flip around with us for a week of gymnastics geared towards all levels and backgrounds. Our vacation programs will allow your gymnast to experience gymnastics in a fun and exciting environment. They will learn new skills, work on previously learned skills and get to meet new friends. Our coaches are here to guide the kids on a gymnastics journey whether you attend the whole week or just one day. We want everyone to make the most of their time with us!
JCC Vaccination/Mask Policies
The JCC of Mid-Westchester’s Vaccination Policy goes into effect on Monday, March 28th. Please be sure to read over the whole policy for all pertinent information and FAQs.
JCCMW will become a mask-optional community as of Tuesday, March 29th!
Please remember that this vaccination policy applies to everyone entering the building ages 6 and up. Please note that Parents/guardians of parent tot participants will have to show proof of vaccination each time they enter the building.
Please send all proof of vaccination to Gymnasticsvax@jccmw.org
You may also choose to bring your proof of vaccination each day you attend camp, but please know that it will slow down the arrival process.
A few notes on our mask-optional community:
– Stay home if you are sick!
– Please email us when your child is out sick, has been exposed to COVID or has tested positive for covid so that we can take proper precautions.
– We ask that parents clearly discuss preferences with their children, and we look to you to communicate those preferences to your child and to us.
– Participants will not be treated differently based on whether or not they are wearing a mask. We understand that this is a family decision and we will respect your choices.
– We will continue to temperature screen daily and continue with our COVID protocols
– Parents will not be allowed in the building just yet
– We will continue hand hygiene and cleaning protocols
– We will continue sending children home that present with symptoms– Please follow CDC Guidelines also outlined below for isolation/quarantine info and for info regarding when you MUST still wear a mask.
What to bring:*Please send your child with a backpack or bag that will fit the following:– WATER BOTTLE– Change of clothes (shirt, shorts, socks, underwear, etc)– Sneakers– Socks– Slides/ flip flops (most important for bathroom runs!)– Lunch/ snacks (see below)– Other (hair ties, medicine, etc)Lunch/snack:– Lunch will be held in a separate location from the gym (social hall 3)– We were able to secure a big enough space for lunch to be held at the same time. Groups will still be sat together– Please bring a Kosher-style, nut-free lunch– Please pack extra healthy, nut-free snacks for snack time*Lunch/ Snacks will not be provided or available*