Dates, Times and Pricing - for a Summer Packed with Fun!
Summer Days at the J 2022! June 27 to August 12, 2022
Registration is OPEN!
Sibling discounts – save 5% on the second (and third, and fourth) child in your family when signing up for the same session at the same time!
.......the countdown has started.....
3 year olds
3 year olds attend every day from 9am – 1pm. We offer Weekly sessions or the full summer.
- Full Summer: $3,580
- Weekly – $575
- Early Bird Full Summer – $3,400
4 year olds
4 year olds attend 5 days a week – they don’t want to miss out on the fun! Camp runs from 9am to 4pm
- Full Summer: $5,380
- Weekly – $875
- Early Bird Full Summer – $5,110
Camp is in session 9am to 4pm. Children are grouped by age.
- Full Summer: $5,780
- Weekly – $925
- Early Bird Full Summer – $5,490
2nd - 4th grade
- Full Summer: $5,980
- Early Bird Full Summer: $5,680
- Weekly: $975
Dance Intensive Camp
Ages: 12-18 – 2 week options or full summer
Session 1: (June 27 – July 8)
Session 2: (July 11 – July 22)
Session 3: (July 25 – August 5)
- Full Summer: $5650
- 2 weeks: $1950
- Full Summer Early Bird – $5555
Ages 5 – 16
Sign up by the day, weekly or the whole summer! 9am – 4pm.
- Full Summer: $5400
- Weekly – $800
- Daily: $165
- Full Summer Early Bird – $5130
Sandbox at JCCMW Drama Camps
The Small Print
- A deposit of $500 is payable at registration. The deposit is non refundable and non transferable.
- The balance must be paid in two installments. The 1st installment is due by April 1. Full payment is due by 6/1/2022. Registrations made after June 1 will be due to be paid in full.
- Camp dues are non refundable but JCCMW will give system credit minus a $50 administration fee if JCCMW is notified in writing at least 7 calendar days before the start of the session. No refunds or credit will be given for withdrawals made less than 7 days before the start of the session.
- Camper must be potty trained.
- Parents are not allowed in the building. Staff will escort the camper from our drop-off circle or meet you at the door. Masks must be worn at all times’
COVID Protocols for Summer Days at the J
- Children 6 years of age and older must provide proof of vaccination for Covid 19
- Screening of staff and campers daily (Temperature Taking)
- Hand hygiene throughout the day (hand washing and sanitizing)
- No parents allowed in building
- Groups/Pods will be kept separate from each other
- All common, shared areas will be disinfected between group/pod usage
- Snacks and Lunch will be provided by camper
- Physical and Social Distancing will be encouraged as appropriate for each grade level
- Continuous disinfecting of all JCC areas and high touch surfaces.