JCCMW enriches families, connects friends, and strengthens community in order to help people lead joyful lives. JCCMW is only partially supported by program revenue; the rest of our operating budget comes from generous individual and corporate donors like you. With your support we can continue to connect and impact children and adults of all ages both in person and virtually. Whether we are assisting seniors, programming for older or young adults, enhancing special needs education or growing young minds through Nursery school and summer programming, we are steeped in Jewish values and welcoming to all. Please join us. Please contact Michele Glik, Director of Development, with any questions.
Ways to give
- Consider a tribute gift to recognize any special moment, milestone or achievement. The recipient will be notified of your impactful gift through a personalized certificate.
- Honor the memory of a loved one through a donation to the JCC and a commitment to enriching families, connecting friends and strengthening the community.
- Legacy gifts ensure a lasting impact and that we continue to serve our community for many years to come. For more information on how to create a planned gift please contact Michele Glik
- Corporate Sponsorship – partner with us through community programs and support.
- Matching gifts – be sure to reach out to your company to learn about matching gift opportunities.