We offer a number of adult swim programs in our indoor pool. Train with team swimmers in our weekly masters’ swim program. Learn to swim if you’ve never swam before. Learn how to be a Red Cross certified Water Safety Instructor or a Lifeguard. Or keep fit and have fun with our aquacise classes. Plus lots of time for lap swimming or open swim.
Sunday, February 16 @ 1pm – 2pm
- Improve or learn new swim strokes
- Build confidence
- Maximise your workout routine
- Individual swim plan
- 60 minutes of instruction
Train with other swim enthusiasts looking to improve their strokes and level of conditioning.
Contact: email@example.com for more information.
- Professional coaching
- Specified pool workout times
- Swim Level placement
- Friendly social interaction
- Participants must be twenty one or over. Program runs year-round.
Pool/Fitness/Health Member: $535
Non Pool/Fitness/Health Member: $1165
Enjoy the benefits of a low-impact workout by using water resistance to enhance your flexibility, muscle balance, and cardiovascular fitness. This class is FREE of charge for Health Center Members only. Advanced registration required.
28 Mondays: September 9th – June 1st, 2020
10:00am – 11:00am
No classes: 9/30, 10/14,10/21,11/11, 12/23, 12/30, 1/20, 2/17, 4/6, 4/13, 5/25
33 Thursdays: September 12th – June 4th, 2020
10:00am – 11:00am
No classes: 11/28, 12/26, 2/20, 4/9, 4/16
American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor
The WSI course trains instructor candidates to teach the fundamental Learn-to-swim courses including Parent and Child Aquatics, Preschool Aquatics, Learn-to-Swim Levels 1–6, Adult Swim, and private swimming lessons. This certification is the gold standard and provides the most comprehensive training for swim instructors.
- All participants must complete pre-requisite test to be able to participate in the WSI class
- Must be at least 16 years of age on or before the last date of the course
- All classes are mandatory
Find out more here
Adult Open Swim and Lap Times
See pool schedule for times
*Prices in effect from July 1, 2019.