We offer a number of adult swim programs in our indoor pool. Learn to swim if you’ve never swam before. Learn how to be a Red Cross certified Water Safety Instructor or a Lifeguard.
Adult Lap Swim
Adult Lap Swim
We are offering the following monthly memberships. Each membership allows the member to register for 2 hour long Adult Lap Swim times each week. Lap times are Mondays and Wednesdays 7am-2pm, and Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 7am-12pm. Registration opens Sunday evenings. The membership can be cancelled or suspended by the month if notice is received in writing by the 20th of month prior.
- Pool Plus: registration opens at 5pm on Sunday evenings. Membership costs $150 a month per person.
- Pool 2020: registration opens at 7pm on Sunday evenings. Membership costs $195 a month per person.
Because of Covid regulations, and our abundance of caution to ensure the health and well being of patrons, members and staff, we have a limited number of times for lap swim and there are already wait lists for some of our slots. If your plans change, we ask you give us 48 hours notice so we can offer the lane to another swimmer. Please email Marlena at email@example.com with the date and time you wish to cancel.
No shows are just not fair: we will charge $50 for a no show.
You will need to reseve your slot online and complete our waivers with a digital signature. We know the registration system is a little clunky. If you need help with accessing your online account or changing your membership, please contact Customer Service. If you have difficulty registering, either Customer Service or the Aquatics Team can help.
If your membership has expired, or you are new to JCCMW, we are offering monthly pool memberships at the cost of $150 per month. Please click this link to connect with our Customer Service who can renew an expired membership. We will need a credit card on file for automatic deductions each month.Request a Pool Membership Today
Precautions we are taking to ensure everyone’s health and safety:
- We are cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces with increased effort and frequency
- Providing hand sanitizers for member use as needed
- Health and temperature checks for everyone entering the JCC – see buttons below. LiveSave is a quick and private way to complete the required daily health check on your smartphone – no pens, paper or clipboards, and fast and easy to do.
- Pool rules remain the same and are posted on our pool deck. In addition
- Staff, patrons, and swimmers must stay at least 6 feet apart from those they don’t live with, both in and out of the water. We have set up physical cues, such as lane lines in the water and bleachers on the deck, and
visual cues, such as tape on the decks, floors, or sidewalks.
- Pool equipment such as kickboards, fins, noodles will not be available.
- There is no towel service.
- Swim caps are required.
- Changing areas will be available with limitations on our pool deck. One shower will be available for limited use in our family changing room.
- Members will enter the pool through the silver door in the main hallway and exit through our emergency exit to provide one direction flow of traffic.
We look forward to seeing you in the water again!
Enjoy the benefits of a low-impact workout by using water resistance to enhance your flexibility, muscle balance, and cardiovascular fitness. This class is FREE of charge for Health Center Members only. Advanced registration required.
American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor
The WSI course trains instructor candidates to teach the fundamental Learn-to-swim courses including Parent and Child Aquatics, Preschool Aquatics, Learn-to-Swim Levels 1–6, Adult Swim, and private swimming lessons. This certification is the gold standard and provides the most comprehensive training for swim instructors.
- All participants must complete pre-requisite test to be able to participate in the WSI class
- Must be at least 16 years of age on or before the last date of the course
- All classes are mandatory
Adult Open Swim and Lap Times
See pool schedule for times
*Prices in effect from July 1, 2020.