We offer a number of adult swim programs in our indoor pool. Learn to swim if you’ve never swam before. Learn how to be a Red Cross certified Water Safety Instructor or a Lifeguard. Or keep fit and have fun with our aquacise classes. Plus lots of time for lap swimming or open swim.
Adult Lap Swim
We are re-opening the pool for adult lap swim Mondays-Fridays from 7:00am-12:00 noon. Only 1 swimmer per lap lane. Times must be reserved in advance, all beginning on the top of the hour, and there will be about 45 minutes swim time to ensure that there is no overlap of swimmers coming and going, and we have time for cleaning. All pool, health and fitness members will be able to reserve 2 slots a week. If members reserve more than this, we reserve the right to cancel the 3rd and following reservations.
Registration will open on Sundays for reservations for the following Monday to Friday. For September 20 and 27, which fall on holidays, registration will start after sunset at the following times:
Health Members – at 7:00pm
Pool Members – at 8:30pm
Fitness Members – at 10:00pm
Because of Covid regulations, and our abundance of caution to ensure the health and well being of patrons, members and staff, we have a limited number of times for lap swim and there are already wait lists for some of our slots. If your plans change, we ask you give us 48 hours notice so we can offer the lane to another swimmer. Please email Marlena at firstname.lastname@example.org with the date and time you wish to cancel.
No shows are just not fair: we will charge $50 for a no show.
You will need to reseve your slot online and complete our waivers with a digital signature. We know the registration system is a little clunky. If you need help with accessing your online account or changing your membership, please contact Customer Service. If you have difficulty registering, either Customer Service or the Aquatics Team can help.
If your membership has expired, or you are new to JCCMW, we are offering pool memberships through the end of December at the cost of $150 per month. Please click this link to connect with our Customer Service who can renew an expired membership. We will need a credit card on file for automatic deductions each month.Request a Pool Membership Today
Precautions we are taking to ensure everyone’s health and safety:
- We are cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces with increased effort and frequency
- Providing hand sanitizers for member use as needed
- Health and temperature checks for everyone entering the JCC – see buttons below. LiveSave is a quick and private way to complete the required daily health check on your smartphone – no pens, paper or clipboards, and fast and easy to do.
- Pool rules remain the same and are posted on our pool deck. In addition
- Staff, patrons, and swimmers must stay at least 6 feet apart from those they don’t live with, both in and out of the water. We have set up physical cues, such as lane lines in the water and bleachers on the deck, and
visual cues, such as tape on the decks, floors, or sidewalks.
- Pool equipment such as kickboards, fins, noodles will not be available.
- There is no towel service.
- Swim caps are required.
- Changing areas will be available with limitations on our pool deck. One shower will be available for limited use in our family changing room.
- Members will enter the pool through the silver door in the main hallway and exit through our emergency exit to provide one direction flow of traffic.
We look forward to seeing you in the water again!
Enjoy the benefits of a low-impact workout by using water resistance to enhance your flexibility, muscle balance, and cardiovascular fitness. This class is FREE of charge for Health Center Members only. Advanced registration required.
American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor
The WSI course trains instructor candidates to teach the fundamental Learn-to-swim courses including Parent and Child Aquatics, Preschool Aquatics, Learn-to-Swim Levels 1–6, Adult Swim, and private swimming lessons. This certification is the gold standard and provides the most comprehensive training for swim instructors.
- All participants must complete pre-requisite test to be able to participate in the WSI class
- Must be at least 16 years of age on or before the last date of the course
- All classes are mandatory
Adult Open Swim and Lap Times
See pool schedule for times
*Prices in effect from July 1, 2020.