September 2019 – March 2020
Ages 5-18 yrs
The Stingrays, the JCCMW Swim Team, is a competitive swim team that practices at our indoor pool. The team belongs to the Westchester Fairfield Swim league which comprises about 13 teams around our area and every year the league grows with more and more teams. We are a competitive swim team that seeks to build and develop swimmers of all ages and ranges. Tryouts take place in August each year, and your child must be able to proficiently swim 25 yards of the crawl, backstroke, and breaststroke and have some competitive swim background. Swimmers must attend practices regularly, and participate in the scheduled swim meets. All home and away meets take place on Sundays.
For more information, email us at email@example.com
Spring Stingray Swim Team
This program is for current Swim Team members. It is designed to maintain endurance and reinforce good stroke technique leading into the summer swim season.
Sunday Bronze 2-3:15pm, Silver 3:15-4:45pm, Gold 4:45-6:45pm
Monday Silver 6:30-7:30pm, Gold 7:30-9:00pm
Tuesday Bronze 6-7pm
Wednesday Silver 6:30-7:30pm
Thursday Bronze 6:30-7:30pm, Gold 7:30-9pm.
|March 9 – June 14, 2020||$695|
|Bronze Group||10 and under||Tuesdays 6:00 – 7:00 pm|
Thursdays 6:30 – 7:30 pm
Saturdays 4:30 – 5:30 pm
Sundays 2:00 – 3:15 pm
|Silver Group||11 and 12 years||Mondays 6:30 – 7:30 pm|
Wednesdays 6:30 – 7:30 pm
Saturdays 5:30 – 7:00 pm
Sundays 4:15- 5:30 pm
|Gold Group||13 years and older||Mondays 7:30 – 9:00 pm|
Wednesdays 7:30 – 9:00 pm
Thursdays 7:30 – 9:00 pm
Saturdays 7:00 – 8:30 pm
Sundays Dry land 4:30 – 5:15 pm Swim: 5:15 – 7:00 pm.
New Swimmer Tryouts for the 2020-2021 Season Swim Team
|info coming soon – please check back|
A few important things to keep in mind:
- Make sure your child is prepared: goggles, swim cap, one-piece suit for girls, and jammers for boys (we do not recommend board shorts).
- If your child has a birthday that falls on or after December 1st, please use their age from that point (eg. My child is 10 on August 8th but will be turning 11 on December 2nd, then they will attend the 11 & older try-out).
- Please arrive at least 15-20 minutes before your child’s scheduled try out time to fill out any/all necessary paperwork.
- We will assign coaches to work with each family as they arrive. We ask that you be patient and plan to be at the try-outs for at least 30-45 minutes.
- Please know that you will be contacted via email with results of the try-outs.