Please know that safety is our top priority, and we have been in communication with local and state authorities, the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the Health Department, and numerous other agencies around the country to establish “best practices” for our re-opening.
We are beginning to restart some pool activities in phases to ensure everyone’s health & safety.
Phase 1 includes the JCCMW swim team, private lessons, parent and child classes, and limited availability lap swimming. We continue to work on dates to reopen the fitness center while we still offer virtual fitness classes.
Please click here to reserve an adult lap time – available to pool, fitness and health members only, Monday-Friday 7am-12pm. Two reservations per member a week only.
Precautions we are taking to ensure everyone’s health and safety:
- We are cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces with increased effort and frequency
- Providing hand sanitizers for member use as needed
- Health and temperature checks for everyone entering the JCC. LiveSave is a quick and private way to complete the required daily health check on your smartphone – no pens, paper or clipboards, and fast and easy to do.
- Pool rules remain the same and are posted on our pool deck. In addition
- Staff, patrons, and swimmers must stay at least 6 feet apart from those they don’t live with, both in and out of the water. We have set up physical cues, such as lane lines in the water and bleachers on the deck, and
visual cues, such as tape on the decks, floors, or sidewalks.
- Pool equipment such as kickboards, fins, noodles will not be available.
- There is no towel service.
- Swim caps are required.
- Changing areas will be available with limitations on our pool deck. One shower will be available for limited use in our family changing room.
- Members will enter the pool through the silver door in the main hallway and exit through our emergency exit to provide one direction flow of traffic.
Please check back for information related to our reopening.