Our approach to Personal Training at the JCCMW
Personal training at the JCCMW is all about helping you. Whether you are training for a fun run or a marathon, wanting to get into shape, improve your cardiovascular fitness, we can help. We first work with you to understand your goals and objectives. We then apply the finest performance systems and validated solutions as we empower you to upgrade your life, based on the following four aspects of health and wellness:
- Mindset. With the right mindset, you can tackle anything and perform at your best.
- Nutrition. Food is fuel for the body and brain. It’s about consuming what fuels the body best.
- Movement. The right kind of movement is essential for health, weight management, performance and vitality.
- Recovery. Recovery strategies help the mind and body repair, recharge and upgrade during rest.
We will design a customized personal training plan based on these four pillars. We use them to hold you accountable and show you how to train smart – not just hard. We’ll help you stay motivated and focused on your goals while you build a relationship with a professional trainer who cares about your well-being and success. The benefits of our program include:
- Greater strength and flexibility
- Improvements in balance and core strength
- Loss of body fat and weight
- Getting back into exercise after an injury or other break from training
- Customized programs designed to fit your goals
We are introducing a new system for online registration for these classes. Please click on the link above and follow the screen prompts.
If you are new to JCCMW programs, please create a Guest account. If you’ve registered for something here already, please use the ‘I forgot my password’ link to get a new password link sent to you.
Once you’ve accessed the registration site, please be sure to select the family member you wish to register, or select “My Account” if you wish to add a child or spouse who is not listed.
If you have any difficulty accessing your account, please call Customer Service at 914 472-3300 or email email@example.com
All scheduled appointment cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance to prevent being charged for the missed session. Medical emergencies are an exception and please notify instructor when possible.
The JCCMW Experience
We can help you in the following areas including, but not limited to:
- Body Fat & Weight Loss
- Pre/Post-Natal Training
- Injury Prevention & Rehabilitation
- Balance & Core Training
- Sports Conditioning & Performance
- Speed, Agility, Quickness (SAQ) Training
Not sure Personal Training is for you? Purchase an introductory 3-session pack** and see how we can help you achieve your fitness goals:
**Limit one per customer
Our Personal Trainers
Our trainers are motivating and motivated, supportive, and skilled at creating effective programs to help you achieve your goals. All are certified through one of the nationally accredited industry associations such as NASM, ACSM, NSCA, or ACE, and have at least one year experience working with clients.
Get started on your personal fitness journey today! Fill in the form below and let us help you!