After School Program at JCCMW, 3:30pm – 6:00pm
Childcare for children in grades K-5th
- Daily Snack, Active Play, Homework Time
- Escort To/From Registered JCCMW Programs
- Age Appropriate Activities, Rotating Specialist Schedule
- Accommodates earlier winter shabbat Friday dismissal 2pm start time!
Download the After School Handbook here
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
• 3:30-4:30pm Children arrive for the program. Snack is provided, homework time with assistance as needed and time for free play in the various centers in the room.
• 4:30-5:30pm Specialist Activity: Art- Monday, Music- Tuesday, STEAM- Wednesday, Youth Fitness/Sports- Thursday, Gymnastics- Every other Friday, etc.
• 5:30-5:50pm Indoor/Outdoor Active Play
• 5:50-6pm Clean-up & Dismissal
Children may arrive/depart at any point during the program and can be escorted to/from other registered JCCMW activities
JCCMW Afternoon Activites
With dance, art, gymnastics, and swim classes, as well as Karate classes, STEAM and Super Stars Soccer, after school hours will be a blast at the JCCMW! Our after school programs are taught by accredited instructors, with classes available at different days and times, to fit the busiest schedule.
Try a new class – like a pottery class or hip hop for boys – or improve your skills in our structured gymnastics, dance, and swim programs.