Dance Intensive Summer Camp at the JCCMW
A Summer Dance Camp in Westchester, NY. Dancers entering 6th grade and up have an extraordinary opportunity to train with professionals at the JCCMW’s Dance Summer Intensive.
- 2 levels: Beginner & Intermediate/Advanced for both male and female dancers
- We offer live music, beautiful spacious studios and a holistic approach to dance
- Ages: 12-18/grades 6-12
- 2, 3 or 4 week options, Monday, July 1 – Friday, July 26 from 10:30am – 4:45pm.
- Each day begins with a leveled ballet class at 10:45 AM followed by a variety of movement-based and other related classes such as: Hip Hop, Salsa, Tap, Modern, Contemporary, Yoga, Pilates, Choreography, Nutrition and Stage Makeup
- 60-90 minute classes; 4 classes each day. All classes taught by experienced professional dancers in their field
- All classes held in the building 10:45 AM-4:45 PM
Advanced Ballet Workshop, August 12-16
- Ages 12-18 Placement/Audition required
- Geared toward the professional and college bound male and female dancer
- Ballet Technique with live music each morning
- Pointe and Variations
- Choreography-Learning to create on your peers
- Contemporary Ballet-The new vocabulary of ballet today
- Ballet Conditioning-improving rotation, extension, strength and placement
Price for the week: $1060.
Includes lunch, and live music for morning class
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Photos from Dance Intensive 2018
Dance Intensive Curriculum Includes:
- Ballet (2 levels: Advanced Beginner or Intermediate)
- Musical Theatre Jazz
- Pilates Mat
- Hip Hop
- and more!
Dance Intensive Tuition
No camp Thursday, July 4. A $1,000 deposit is required to register for all camps.
Find the Application Form and other camp forms on the Camp Forms page.