Mask Policy – updated MAY 14, 2021
For the safety of the many children in this building, our unvaccinated patrons, and our staff, JCCMW requires face masks for everyone who comes onto our campus or enters our building.
We do, and will continue to get our guidance from the County Health Department and NYS government agencies.
What will I be required to bring?
- A mask
- A towel. Our towel service has been temporarily suspended
- A filled water bottle. Our water machines will be temporarily disabled
- Outside shoes will not be permitted on pool deck so please bring flipflops or other indoor shoes to access the pool area.
- All personal belongings should be left at home or in your car; lockers, storage cubbies, and coat racks to store your items are not available. JCCMW is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- Bring your own equipment, including mats, flippers, and kickboards
If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
What other precautions are you taking?
- Masks must be worn starting in the parking lot, prior to entering the building, and must remain on at all times. Masks are not required while swimming.
- Your key fob and a completed LiveSafe app health questionnaire green checkmark are required for building entry.
- Temperature readings are mandatory. If the forehead temperature reading is of 100.4 F or higher, you will be asked to leave the building immediately
- Maintain a 6-foot distance from anyone outside of your household. This will be marked throughout the walkways and hallways
- We have created a one-way and two-way traffic flow system. Please keep to the directions outlined
- Shared areas and items will be off limits, including locker rooms, showers, seating areas, coat hooks, water dispensers, and more
Have You Been Fully Vaccinated? People are considered fully vaccinated:
- 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine
If you don’t meet these requirements, you are NOT fully vaccinated. Keep taking all precautions until you are fully vaccinated.
If you are fully vaccinated, you can:
Travel domestically without a pre- or post-travel test
Travel domestically without quarantining after travel
Travel internationally without a pre-travel test depending on destination
Travel internationally without quarantining after travel
What is the best way to receive updates on future program openings and other important information?
I have suggestions based on my recent visit. How can I submit feedback?
We are here to listen and learn, and want to hear from you! Call us at 914-725-73005 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will I still be able to access virtual programming?
Yes! We will continue to host virtual fitness programming
We reserve the right to change or cancel classes, instructors, schedules, policies, and/or prices at any time.