Swim Camp Open House
Wednesday June 12th
Come For Some Fun In Our Pool!
Our swim camp is for Red Cross Level 3 swimmers and up. There will be Games, Snacks, Raffles and Discounts for same day sign ups!
4:00 – 5:30pm: IN THE POOL – Instruction Demos, Volleyball, Basketball, & Games
5:00 – 6:00pm: SOCIAL HALL #1- For Crafts, Game Room & Treats
For more information or to schedule a swim evaluation contact Aquatics Director Marlena Rykala at: email@example.com
Swim Camp Dates
July 1 – August 16, 2019 – Full Summer or by the week
Monday – Friday, 9:00AM – 4:00PM. Early Drop Off and Late Pick Up Available
Needs to be a Red Cross Level 3 or higher swimmer.
Campers will follow a daily schedule that includes the following:
- 2-One hour instructional swim sessions, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Sessions will focus on stroke refinement, dives, starts & turns.
- 1 Aqua sports session; basketball, volleyball, relay races, water polo and zumba.
- Introduction to Jr. Water Rescue.
- Fitness, hip-hop, games & projects in and out of the water.
- Weekly themes
- Special events or visitors
- Lunch and snacks provided
- Towel service every day
Swim Camp Pricing: 1 week $995
Full Summer (7 weeks) $5,950
Extended Day Available: 8:00AM-9:00AM and 4:00PM-6:00PM for additional cost
** Swim test will be required if not currently enrolled in JCCMW Swim program