July 1 – August 16, 2019 – Full Summer or by the week
Monday – Friday, 9:00AM – 4:00PM. Early Drop Off and Late Pick Up Available
Summer Swim Camp is for children entering 4th grade* and up who swim at least at a Red Cross Level 3**
Campers will follow a daily schedule that includes the following:
- 2-One hour instructional swim sessions, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Sessions will focus on stroke refinement, dives, starts & turns.
- 1 Aqua sports session; basketball, volleyball, relay races, water polo and zumba.
- Introduction to Jr. Water Rescue.
- Fitness, hip-hop, games & projects in and out of the water.
- Weekly themes
- Special events or visitors
- Lunch and snacks provided
- Towel service every day
Swim Camp Pricing: 1 week $995
Full Summer (7 weeks) $5,950
Extended Day Available: 8:00AM-9:00AM and 4:00PM-6:00PM for additional cost
*turning 9 by Dec. 31, 2019 ** Swim test will be required if not currently enrolled in JCCMW Swim program