Red Cross Babysitter Certification Class
We offer a babysitting class 4 times a year. Classes run 10am – 4pm and usually are offered during school vacations or on public holidays. 2019-2020 dates will be available soon.
Price is per student and includes all course materials
This class will provide youth who are planning to babysit with the knowledge and skills necessary to safely and responsibly give care for children and infants. This training will teach participants to:
- Respond to emergencies with first aid, rescue breathing and more
- Make good decisions under pressure
- Communicate effectively with parents
- Recognize safety and hygiene issues
- Manage young children
- Feed, diaper and care for infants
- Start your babysitting business
The course is recommended for 11-year-olds and up. Space is limited!
The class includes a 30-minute break for lunch. Participants should bring a bagged, nut-free, kosher-style lunch. Students CANNOT leave the building