Volunteers help the JCC more effectively achieve its mission. You can make a difference by giving your time.
Below are some of the ways that volunteers can help us.
“A great way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others” Gandhi
Please contact Mara Roberge at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to volunteer. Below are a few departments who always welcome volunteers. Please reach out to join in supporting our community and the Jewish value of tikkun olam (repair of the world). Background checks may be required depending on the department selected for volunteering.
JCCMW Departments Utilizing Volunteers
- Dance – sew or support the theater staff by helping with their creative costumes & scenery
- Special Needs – volunteer in a specific program based on your interest and availability
- After School Program – volunteer to assist our staff with engagement our particpants
- Nursery School – volunteer to read a story, join the PTA or help with matzah making
- Connections – volunteer on Tuesdays and/or Thursdays at our adult programs or use your expertise and execute a lecture or program yourself
- Arts & Talks – volunteer to help with an event
- Administrative – help out with administrative tasks in our JCCMW offices
- Become a member of the cultural committee – help select books, films, and/or speakers that you would be interested in seeing at the JCC
- Aquatics/Stingrays – help out at a swim meet
- Gymnastics/Gems – help out at a competition