passion + skill
Our staff has a deep passion for the sport of gymnastics, and it shows! We enjoy teaching fundamental skills and progressions, while providing knowledge of the sport and supporting our athletes in gaining self-confidence and achieving their goals.
By following our annual curriculum, participants are able to hone in on the skills that they need to be the best gymnasts they can be while also learning the next-level skill progressions.
Safe and Certified
Our staff hold certifications from USA Gymnastics that include recreational-level coaching through competitive-coach training. All of our staff are SafeSport certified and hold the necessary certifications to be on the floor with your children.
Session Dates and Information
|Mondays||September 12–December 12||11|
|Tuesdays||September 13–December 13||10|
|Wednesdays||September 14–December 14||12|
|Thursdays||September 15–December 8||12|
|Fridays||September 16–December 9||11|
|Saturdays||September 17–December 10||12|
|No Classes: September 26 and 27, October 4, 5, 10, 11, 17, and 18|
|Mondays||January 9–March 20||9|
|Tuesdays||January 3–March 21||11|
|Wednesdays||January 4–March 22||11|
|Thursdays||January 5–March 23||11|
|Fridays||January 6–March 24||11|
|Saturdays||January 7–March 25||11|
|No Classes: January 16, February 20–25|
|Mondays||April 17–June 5||11|
|Tuesdays||April 18–June 6||10|
|Wednesdays||April 19–June 7||12|
|Thursdays||April 20–June 8||12|
|Fridays||April 21–June 9||11|
|Saturdays||April 22–June 10||12|
|No Classes: May 25–29|
Rules and Policies
JCC Gymnastics General Policies
- Respect the coaches, your classmates, and the gym.
- Hair must be tied back tightly and securely, out of the participant’s face
- Leotards are preferred for girls over five years of age, but tight-fitting clothing is acceptable.
- No socks are to be worn in the gym.
- No loose-fitting shirts, baggy shorts or pants, skirts, dresses, or jeans.
- Spaghetti strap tanks are also not acceptable as they pose a safety risk
- Formfitting tees and shorts are preferred and highly recommended for all male gymnasts.
- Long, fitted athletic pants are also permitted.
- NO socks, tights, jeans, or loose-fitting clothing.
- No jewelry should be worn in the gym, especially dangling earrings, bulky bracelets, or necklaces of any kind.
- No headbands or hats.
- No food or drink is allowed in the gym, with the exception of a water bottle.
- Do not leave your group without your coach’s permission.
- Wait your turn on designated spaces.
- Stay with your group and coach at all times while in the gym.
- While bathrooms will be accessible, please be sure to have your children use the bathroom before coming to the JCC to avoid missed class time.
- Participants should bring minimal belongings into the JCC.
- Only street clothes, outerwear, shoes, water bottle, and any necessary medical supplies should be brought into the JCC.
- Stay safe and have fun!
JCC Gymnastics Rules of the Gym
- Participants should bring a labeled water bottle, as water fountains will be closed.
- Makeups for canceled classes will be determined at the end of each session. We are not able to offer makeups for missed classes.
- Your gymnast should arrive dressed and ready to go for class, as we will not have enough time or extra staff to escort everyone to the locker rooms to change.
- We will have lockers available for use during larger classes.
- Participants will be assigned a locker on the first day to ease the process of locating a space for their belongings